Arc Review The Player by Claire Contreras

Monday, October 10, 2016

Claire Contreras’s THE PLAYER is here! Check out this sexy standalone sports romance and grab your copy today! #ThePlayer #MostEligibleBachelor



Blurb:
I'm naturally gifted on the field and between the sheets. With flashy cars and enough media attention to put the Royal Family to shame, I’m the definition of Most Eligible Bachelor.
Every man wants to be me and every woman wants to tame me. Until Camila.
The moment I lay eyes on her, I know I have to have her.
She wants to keep me at arm's length.
I want her naked in my bed.
She thinks our worlds are too different.
All I want her to think about is screaming my name.
She says I’m bad news.
I have three weeks to prove her wrong.










"I can't think when you're this close to me"
"That makes two of us"


I missed Claire's writing and with this book she reached my expectations.This book was so much for me, she did an amazing job! The Player was an intense,fun and sexy story.

description

"I can't remember the last time I wanted anybody the way I want you."

Warren is a football player and once he saw Camilla he knew that she is different from the other women he knew.Camilla on the other hand because she knows how men like Warren is she tries to stay away from him.But there were attracted to each other and they started spending time together in New York and slowly their friendship becomes something more.They fall in love and it's so beautiful.



"I don't want to want you this much."
"But you do."
"But I do."


Their relationship was intense,sexy and romantic.I loved their bond.

Overal it was an amazing story with beautiful writing,fantastic characters and nice plot.If you are looking for a sport romance then this is perfect ❤❤❤

About Claire Contreras:
  
Twitter: @claricon

Insta: @ClaireContreras


No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Read More Sleep Less Blog
Template by These Paper Hearts