Top Recommendation Review Before I Ever Met You by Karina Halle

Monday, April 24, 2017
I first met William McAlister when I was just a teenager.

He was handsome, had a beautiful wife and was on the verge of success, having just joined my father as his business partner. Mr. McAlister was full of smooth charm, but back then he was barely a blip on my radar. Just a family friend.

Fast forward ten years: I’m 25 years old and a single mom trying to make things right for her seven-year old son. I’ve made some mistakes, grappled with my demons and now I’m back in the city of Vancouver, getting a second chance at a better life.

I’ve started by working for my father’s production company as an executive assistant. My first day on the job and I already know I could have a promising career there.
That is until I see Will McAlister for the first time in a decade.

Now recently divorced and as sophisticated as always, Will has gone from being my father’s friend and business partner to something so much more.

We’re both older, for one thing, and he just oozes this worldly confidence and stark sexuality. Combined with his tall, muscular build and sharp suits, strong jaw and bedroom eyes, Will has turned into one hell of a distraction.

A distraction I’m having a hard time staying away from, considering his office is right across from my desk and I work with him in such close proximity.

But it’s just a harmless crush, right?

It’s just an innocent fantasy of screwing him on his desk, right?

It can’t ever be more because he’s my father’s best friend, business partner, and my boss.

Right?

Wrong.
- Preorder on:
•Amazon: live release, sign-up to be notified by joining my mailing list: bit.ly/KHMailingList








  



<33 br="">"How is that life can be so crazy,so chaotic,so scary.
<33 br="">And yet one kiss from you and all that goes away.".


I loved this story so much, everything about Before I Ever Met You was perfect.I couldn't get enough of Will and Jackie!
Will is my new book boyfriend ❤❤❤ He has all the package, he is protective,sweet,charming,bossy and super hot!!

description

"He's kissing me in such a way that he steals the air from my lungs,stokes the fire inside me,makes my heart pound rapidly in my head.".

Jackie is simply amazing, strong and sassy!!!I loved them so much, they have an amazing chemistry and they are passionate,super hot,sweet,funny and intense when they are together!

The story is told in dual POV, so we get up close and personal with Jackie and Will and this make me to fell hard for their story.If you are looking for an intense,passionate and hot story this is perfect!Get ready to meet Will!!!He is going to make you fall in love with him!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Read More Sleep Less Blog
Template by These Paper Hearts