New Review Joy Ride by Lauren Blakely

Monday, May 01, 2017
A hot & hilarious new standalone from #1 NYT Bestseller Lauren Blakely...
Let's be honest, ladies. A good man is a lot like the perfect car. You want a hot body, an engine that purrs, and superior performance under the hood...for the best joy ride of your life.
I'm at your service. Ready to go all night long.

But then a wildly sexy brunette appears in my life and throws a wrench in all my plans. She's fiery, she's talented, she's gorgeous, and I'd really like to know what makes her engine hum.
Henley also happens to be my biggest rival, and now we're forced to work together every day on the most important custom car build of my career. The trouble is I can't quite figure out if she wants to kick me in the lug nuts or beg me to give her a good, hard fuel injection. Until one night that question is answered on the hood of a sports car when she calls out my name three times. And we can't seem to put on the brakes.
If sleeping with the enemy is a bad idea, how much more dangerous would it be to fall in love with her?

Amazon: http://amzn.to/2pmwPLi






Wow this is one of the best books I have read from Lauren Blakely!Joy Ride was one of my most anticipated by her and Lauren did it again!!She delivers a sexy,smart,funny and steamy romance!!

What I love most in her stories is that she knows how to write perfect male povs!I adored both Max and Henley!Max is a swoon worthy hero and omg he immediately goes to my all time favorite men!

If you are looking for a refreshing story,and a new hero to fall in love this is perfect!!Get ready to meet Max!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Read More Sleep Less Blog
Template by These Paper Hearts