New Review Sunshine Bleeds A Black Edge by A. Wilding Wells

Friday, May 19, 2017
Ruby Mae

Some people would say running away from your problems won’t solve them, but it might have saved me. I was the only one who knew the truth about the events of that unforgettable night, or so I thought. My glamorous life in Paris as a world-famous model was a great distraction and ensured I didn’t dwell on the past. I tried to forget everything I lost, until an anonymously sent box arrived and flipped my world upside down. The contents of it my ruin, but was it also the answer to my seventeen years of whys? And if I go back home, will the man I left behind still be waiting for me? 

Rebel 
I have no right to stake a claim to her even though I told her I’d wait for her in our tiny hometown of Snowvale, Wisconsin. 
So maybe I lied. Sure, I moved on. Well, sort of. Yeah, I married, had a kid who’s cool as hell and now a teenager. But here I am, still running my successful hardware store, and claiming the title of the most eligible bachelor in town. I ought to be over the moon with my life, but it’s missing one thing. Her. Ruby Mae Rose. And local gossip says she’s coming home. Will she finally give me what I’ve always wanted—Answers and a Forever?
Murder, mystery, darkness, and comedy collide in a tornado of small town family drama wrapped in second chances. Addictive, quirky, all-too-human characters, meets heartwarming, un-putdownable page after page of surprising twists and turns.
Sunshine Bleeds A Black Edge is the third full-length contemporary romance in The Wild Things Series. It’s told in alternating points of view and can be read as a standalone. 







 




Sunshine Bleeds A Black Edge was a nice surprise for me.What I loved more about this story was the writing.It was beautiful and in some parts poetic.

There were many quotes I highlighted in this story.The characters were so unique and I was intrigued about their story from the beginning.This story isn't only for the romance,there are some serious stuff going on.

My heart broke for both characters,They had so many things to work through and there were so much guilt and anger.

Overall it was a great story and so different from what I have read so far.I would like to read more books from this author!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Read More Sleep Less Blog
Template by These Paper Hearts