New Review Tease by Ella Frank

Tuesday, May 09, 2017
Tease - verb: to tantalize especially by arousing desire or curiosity often without intending to satisfy it....unless your name is Tate Morrison.

It’s been four years since Logan Mitchell walked into Tate’s life and irrevocably changed it. Four years since the sexy as sin lawyer dared him to try, and four years since Tate won his love.

Now, as they approach the next chapter of their lives Logan is determined they won’t end up like many of their friends. Settled. Domestic.
Boring. However, that’s easier said than done. With busy careers and working odd hours, finding time for one another is becoming increasingly difficult. 

But that sh*t isn’t going to fly with Logan or Tate.

The two of them are determined to compromise to get what it is they want, and what they want is each other. 

Tease is the sexy, tantalizing continuation of the two men who stole your heart...and popped your cherry.

Amazon : http://amzn.to/2puKJc8





This series is one of my favorites, I missed so much Logan and Tate and I was so excited for Tease!I wanted to know what my boys were doing!Ella Frank did it again, she delivers a passionate,scorching hot,intense,funny and beautiful story!

Logan and Tate feel so real, I could feel everything about them.Their relationship is amazing and their chemistry off the charts.They are perfect for each other and omg super hot!!!

I'll never get bored with this couple!I could read forever about Tate and Logan!If you love this couple as much as I do I'm sure you are going to love this one!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Read More Sleep Less Blog
Template by These Paper Hearts