New Review Fallen Heir Erin Watt

Monday, August 28, 2017


These Royals will ruin you.



Easton Royal has it all: looks, money, intelligence. His goal in life is to have as much fun as possible. He never thinks about the consequences because he doesn’t have to. 


Until Hartley Wright appears, shaking up his easy life. She’s the one girl who’s said no, despite being attracted to him. Easton can’t figure her out and that makes her all the more irresistible. 


Hartley doesn’t want him. She says he needs to grow up. 


She might be right. 


Rivals. Rules. Regrets. For the first time in Easton’s life, wearing a Royal crown isn’t enough. He’s about to learn that the higher you start, the harder you fall.


Warning: This book has a cliffhanger. The story will be resolved in Cracked Kingdom, due out January 2018.




Paper Princess http://amzn.to/2wTryiD
Broken Prince http://amzn.to/2vu9Z5a
Twisted Palace http://amzn.to/2xEI8jg







This is one of my most anticipated books since I freaking love this series.I enjoyed Fallen Heir but not as much as I wanted.And believe me this make me really sad because this series is epic and I was expected this one to be awesome but for me something was missing.

Hartley was simple ok for me,there were many times I was frustrated with her behavior, and Easton wasn't my favorite in this book too.Sadly both characters didn't catch all my attention.

 I enjoyed the story, the plot was interesting but my issues with the characters make me not to rate it higher. However, I would like to know what will happen next.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Read More Sleep Less Blog
Template by These Paper Hearts