New Review Ghost by A. Zavarelli

Monday, September 04, 2017



Talia. 

I have always been a bird. Caged by one prison or another when the only thing I ever wanted was to fly away.

Sold. Beaten. Starved. Drugged. 
Nothing scares me anymore.

Until him. 
He makes the numbness go away. 
He is hazardous to me. It has nothing to do with his mafia lifestyle, and everything to do with what he offers.
A gilded prison. 
A retreat from everything that I once knew. The reality I have no desire to return to. 
He thinks he’s caged me, but soon… 
I’m going to fly.



Alexei. 

I live by a code. The Vory code. 
In this mafiya world, there are traditions. 
Expectations. 
She does not care for these things. She does not care about anything. 
She thinks she has me fooled with her haunted eyes. 
What she can’t know is that I see her better than most. 
She wants to fly. 
But I’m going to clip her wings. 
And make her my wife.



**This is a DARK mafia romance. A full-length standalone novel with HEA and no cheating.**











 Wow what a wild ride, I'm still speechless.I loved this story so hard , even though  I'm not a big fan of dark romance this one was something else.I fall in love with the story ,so brilliant.

"I may not ever be able to love you...
But I can want you.
And let there be no doubt, Solnyshko,
I'm keeping you."

Both characters have many issues and they are fucked up but omg how much I loved them. I feel sorry for Talia,she has to deal with so many issues and her life was so difficult.Being a slave, tortured and abused.My heart was broken for her.Alexei is an interesting character, from the beginning I was intrigued.He is protective,possessive,mysterious,sexy and dark.

If you like dark romance this one is perfect for you!! Get ready for a crazy and wild ride with an epic romance!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Read More Sleep Less Blog
Template by These Paper Hearts