New Review Bad At Love by Karina Halle

Wednesday, November 15, 2017

The ultimate STANDALONE FRIENDS-TO-LOVERS ROMANCE from the New York Times, USA Today and Wall Street Journal Best-selling author of The Pact and Before I Ever Met You.




She's bad at love, but he's even worse...


Marina is hot, blonde, and wickedly smart, but when it comes to men? She's hopeless. Between her quirks and her lack of filter, there isn't a man in Los Angeles that will stick around after the third date.



Her handsome, charming friend Lazarus has the opposite problem. Everyone wants to be the sexy Brit's girlfriend, but he gets bored and moves on quickly. 



There's only one way to figure out why neither of them has cracked this love thing-- they'll date each other. On paper, it's the perfect experiment. But in reality, things between Marina and Laz get complicated quickly.



They might be bad at love, but they are even worse at being friends.



Note: This full-length romance is a complete standalone with no relation to any other books and was inspired by the Halsey song "Bad at Love."
It does contain ample amounts of profanity, filthy language and graphic sex scenes. 
Sensitive readers should be advised.











Bad At Love was such a beautiful story.It was heartwarming , sweet,funny and sexy.I can’t even express how much I loved it.I had a smile on my face all the time. Marina and Laz stole my heart.

description

They are both amazing characters.I couldn't get enough of them and when I finish the story I was sad because I need more.Both are cute,funny,sweet and sexy.I adored them and the concept was so good.This one especially felt so natural.Marina is weird in a great way and so funny.I could easily connect with her.Laz is sexy,flirty and funny.

If you are looking for a light and sweet story but at the same time hot and intense this is exactly what you should read!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Read More Sleep Less Blog
Template by These Paper Hearts