Top Recommendation Up In Smoke by T.M. Frazier

Friday, February 16, 2018



I'm a man without a conscience. 




I deal in murder and mayhem.
I'm the best at what I do. 
Frankie Helburn is supposed to be an easy job. 
A means to flush her father out of hiding.
Simple. 
Except there isn't anything simple about Frankie or the secrets she's keeping. 
She's cocaine with legs. I'm addicted before I've even had a taste. 
I might have her, but I can't keep her. 
But if her father doesn't show his face, Frankie will be mine. 
To KILL.


 Amazon US: http://amzn.to/2hqdBPV


5 STARS 

"I imagine that in this moment he's not my captor and I'm not his captive.He's just a beautiful hard man and I'm just a lonely girl starving for human contact."



Up In Smoke is a twisted, sexy and compelling story!One of the things I loved in T.M. Frazier's books is her characters!They are real,raw and flawed!Up In Smoke will hold your interest from the moment you start it till the end!

description

Two complicated characters, Smoke has his own demons from his past and he needs revenge from the man who got away his past life...or this is what he thinks!!I freaking loved the story line!It was brilliant and captivating!

"I know it's fucked up.I know it's wrong.And he's right. The wrongness of it is only making me want him more."

After the half of the book I didn't see that coming!It was twisted and left me speechless!I loved the action in the last chapters!Everything about it was perfect!!Smoke is dark,broody and hot!Frankie is strong and I liked her a lot!Neither of them expected the intense attraction between them, neither of them could resist each other for long time.The romance is raw,intense and sexy!

"Our connection is like TV static.Loud and confusing.A million buzzing black and white dots flying into each other all at once.It doesn't make sense, but it doesn't have to.I'm not in control."

This is a must read!!This series is by far my favorite from T.M. Frazier I love these tortured and broken characters!!It was nice that we could see some of the previous characters especially Rage who is one of my favorite heroines!If you are looking for a fast paced and captivating read this is perfect!!

"You want pain" "I'll give it to you.You want pleasure? Now that's something you're gonna have to earn." 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2014 Read More Sleep Less Blog
Template by These Paper Hearts